- Updated on: November 28, 2016
- Newest File: 1.7.10-ExpandedIndustry-15.26.1a.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Expanded Industry Mod supplies several broadly useful hopper-like blocks and a specialized detector rail. This is to fill out gaps in the vanilla toolset to make things a little easier so that ten thousand iron isn’t required to do otherwise basic tasks for the budding industrialist. This is not a replacement for other industry and item transport mods, but rather an alternative for people who wish it was possible to transport items without complicated redstone setups for a thousand hoppers and droppers. While primarily designed around minecarts for transport, several of the additions will provide additional functionality to other item transport systems as well, such as the distributor and filter, both of which do things in ways other mods don’t.
Part of the Reasonable Realism collection.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Expanded Industry Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Draco18s, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.