Exp Translation Mod
- Updated July 2, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Have you ever wanted to store your experience levels for safety purposes? Or maybe you just want to trade with a friend? Well you can do just that with the Exp-Translation mod! Bottle up your exp with the Exp Translator Table and you’ll be all set!
Exp Translation Mod is very simple and easy to use, all you have to do is craft an Exp Translator Table, some empty vials, and have some experience!
Exp Translator Table – The main component needed for the mod
Empty Vials – This is where you put the experience
Large Exp Vial – For more compact storage!
Many Exp Vials – Of course you can undo the effect if needed
How To Bottle Experience:
- Have at least 1 lvl of experience, an empty vial, and an Exp Translator Table
- Right-click the empty vial on the table to store it
- To empty the vial, right click the filled vial on the table to regain lvl
- If you have more than 10 filled vials, you can sneak and right-click to use 10 at once
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Exp Translation Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!