Hi everybody! I’m Crowley, and I’m totally addicted to playing Skyblock maps, which is the major influence for this mod. I love starting from nothing and working my way up, but I have always felt that there were a few glaring omissions in vanilla skyblock that didn’t make any sense. This is how I fixed them.
There is a very detailed guide available for all the blocks, items and new mechanics added by this mod. I suggest giving it a read to check out everything I’ve added.
You can use this mod with any map and it will be both fun and useful, not just Skyblock. Still, I recommend using the original Skyblock map by Noobcrew.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ex Nihilo Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Erasmus_Crowley, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- Ex Nihilo Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install Ex Nihilo Mod
- Ex Nihilo Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Ex Nihilo Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft Ex Nihilo Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Ex Nihilo Mod