Ex Nihilo Mod
- Updated June 6, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Hi everybody! I’m Crowley, and I’m totally addicted to playing Skyblock maps, which is the major influence for this mod. I love starting from nothing and working my way up, but I have always felt that there were a few glaring omissions in vanilla skyblock that didn’t make any sense. This is how I fixed them.
There is a very detailed guide available for all the blocks, items and new mechanics added by this mod. I suggest giving it a read to check out everything I’ve added.
You can use this mod with any map and it will be both fun and useful, not just Skyblock. Still, I recommend using the original Skyblock map by Noobcrew.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ex Nihilo Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Erasmus_Crowley, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!