- Updated on: September 19, 2017
- Newest File: ExCompressum_1.12.1-3.0.7.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ex Compressum Mod is an Ex Nihilo addon that provides tools to reduce the initial grind in skyblocks in a balanced way.
In Minecraft 1.10.2, it supports both Ex Nihilo Omnia as well
- Compressed Hammers to break Compressed Blocks into nine of their smashed version (e.g. Compressed Gravel -> 9 Sand) (+ Auto Compressed Hammer)
- Compressed Crook which is four times as fast as a normal crook, but only twice as durable
- Heavy Sieve to sift compressed blocks directly, at a small loss of efficiency (+ Auto (Heavy) Sieve)
- Auto Compressor to automatically compress items into blocks (e.g. Broken Ores into Ore Gravel)
- Botania Compatibility: Broken Comprilla and Evolved Orechid
- Additional NEI Compatibility: Ex Nihilo Composting, Ex Nihilo Barrel Recipes
- Wooden Crucible to extract water from plants, as an alternative to rain
- Animal baits that can be placed to spawn cows, pigs, chicken, sheep, ocelots and wolves outside of their natural biome
- Highly configurable – disable what you don’t like and adjust what you like to be most fitting for your skyblock
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ex Compressum Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Blay09, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.