Evil Sky Mod adds something new to the void world map, Orbs!
But these are not just any old orbs, you choose what material they are made out of (as many block types as you want, with a weighted distribution), how they are created (single block type, liquid filled single block type, multi-block type) and which dimensions they apply to.
For instance, if you want to have orbs made of dirt filled with water in the overworld, not a problem!
Want orbs made of netherrack filled with lava in the nether? Not a problem!
Want orbs made of endstone in the end? Not a problem!
See the images page for some previews of how this mod works!
Idea based on YUNoGoodMakeMap and rftools orb generation.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Evil Sky Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by kormic911, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Evil Sky Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install Evil Sky Mod
- Evil Sky Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Evil Sky Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft Evil Sky Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Evil Sky Mod