- Updated on: July 2, 2016
- Newest File: EverythingBlocks 1.2.1-1.9.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ever wanted to make blocks of something, but found that you couldn’t? Enchanted books or potions clogging up your chests? Look no further, as Everything Blocks Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 lets you make blocks out of any item except other blocks. All mods are supported, not just Vanilla stuff. You can even make slabs from the blocks.
Blocks placed in the world:
Slabs and Stairs:
Everything Blocks has WAILA integration, too! Note that the block recipes will not override existing block recipes or recipes where the item is crafted 2×2 or 3×3 to make something by default.
Everything Blocks Mod includes a simple API for modders who wish to modify the interaction of their mod’s items or even vanilla items with Everything Blocks.
What you can do:
Make blocks out of regular items:
Make blocks out of enchanted books:
Make blocks from potions:
Make spawn egg blocks:
And when you’re all done with it, simply decraft the block like so:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Everything Blocks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by sblectric, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.