- Updated on: June 13, 2016
- Newest File: Et Futurum Addon 1.04
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Et Futurum Golems Addon Mod 1.7.10 is an add-on to Extra Golems. Using 1.8-like blocks from Et Futurum, you can now build golems to help you fend off monsters! These golems were already added to V2.08+ of Extra Golems, but that’s only for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.8.9.
Et Futurum Golems Addon adds the following golems to the Minecraft universe:
- Slimy (Slime Block) Golem (20 health, 2.5 attack, massive knockback attack)
- Prismarine Golem (24 health, 8 attack)
- Red Sandstone Golem (15 health, 4 attack)
- Mushroom Block Golem (30 health, 3 attack, plants mushrooms occasionally, right click to change texture)
- Sea Lantern Golem (26 health, 4 attack, lights up nearby area)
- Toggle which golems can be built in-game
- Toggle special abilities of the following golems:
- Slime Golem
- Mushroom Golem
- Tweak special abilities of the following golems:
- Slime Golem: adjust knockback power
- Mushroom Golem: adjust mushroom-planting rate
- Forge for 1.7.10 (built and tested with version 10.13.4.1558)
- Extra Golems
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Et Futurum Golems Addon Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by sky_01, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.