Essential Nourishment Mod
- Updated July 5, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Essential Nourishment Mod 1.8.9 is a survival-orientated mod that adds thirst to the game. Thirst acts very much like hunger, however dehydration is many times faster than starvation and the consequences are more severe. Players can quench their thirst with water bottles, milk buckets and other vanilla items. This mod aims to be as seamless with vanilla Minecraft as possible and it aims to add a whole new dynamic to the way the game is played.
You can find a guide on how to survive your first day with this mod on the wiki.
Essential Nourishment Drinks is a seamless addon which adds customizable, dynamic drinks. Check it out if this mod is too minimalist for you.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Essential Nourishment Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Hellkitty, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!