The Erebus Dimension Mod focuses on adding a whole new dimension to Minecraft, with many new creatures to slay, things to create and lands to explore. Other things, such as an in-depth magic system and many dungeons are planned as well.
This dimension is designed to provide full survivability, giving you the ability to start from scratch there if you so desire. This is, however, not recommended, as mobs are a lot tougher. The mobs are rather diverse in their AI, and even the passive mobs are not completely harmless.
This mod plays well with almost all other mods, and is designed for compatibility with both magic and tech mods. You can turn on a variety of ores commonly used in mods, such as Copper, Tin, Silver, Lead and Aluminum, so you never have to leave!
Go to sections(Quick links)
This is what you’ll need to do to get to the erebus:
Craft a Offering Altar (Smooth stone in the corners!):
The offering altar takes 3 items in and crafts them into 1 (You can use NEI to look recipes for it!) But the only recipe you need to worry about now is the one to craft the Gaean Stone which is part of the portal activator recipe. You’ll need an obsidian, an emerald and a diamond! Right-click the altar with those items in your hand to put them in.
To take an item out you’ll need to shift right-click with an empty hand and the items will pop right out.
Once you have the gaean stone craft the portal activator (now named Staff of Gaea) thusly:
Now onto actually building the portal!
8x Stone Bricks,
8x Stone Brick Slabs
1x Chiselled Stone Brick
1x Gaean Keystone
Crafting the gaean keystone is simple:
This is how you should build the portal:
Once all is in place, you’ll need to right-click the keystone with the portal activator (Staff of Gaea) which will activate the portal and allow you to step through!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Erebus Dimension Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install Erebus Dimension Mod
- Erebus Dimension Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Erebus Dimension Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft Erebus Dimension Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Erebus Dimension Mod