- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod gives minecraft more life! it adds in 5 new bosses and 6 new mobs that will fill up your world! The mod also adds 5 items that has special abillities such as: changing time, puts out block etc.
Go to (Quick links)
- The lich king: He will spawn in Ice mountains biome and has 2000 HP. He has the sword Frostmourne. He can drop the sword but its RARE.
- The lich queen: She will spawn in ice plains biome and has 500 HP. She has the Ice staff that she can drop but it also RARE.
- The Sun God: He can spawn anywhere in your world and drops the Sun Staff. He has 150HP
- The Mood God: He can spawn anywhere and can drop the Moon Staff. He has 150HP.
- The Fire God: WIP. He can spawn anywhere (going to fix that) and has 500HP. He drops a Golden apple or a Nether Star (RARE)
- Lillispro (creator): He is the hardest boss in this mod with 5000HP and powerfull attacks. He drops the Staff of Creation. He spawns verry rare all over your world.
- Frostmourne: no special effects but high damage.
- Ice Staff: Right click to shoot powerful ice balls.
- The sun Staff: Right click to change the time to day.
- The Moon staff: Right click to change the time to night.
- Staff of Creation: Right click on a block to turn it into a diamond block.
- Creeper in disguise WIP: This is a slow mob with 15HP that (will) explode when attack you. He drops gunpowder.
- Hoodie Guy: This is the mob you will see the most in your world. He has 25HP and is not aggressive.
- Casual Girl: This girl has almost the same spawn rate that the hoodie guy. She has 25HP and is not aggressive.
- Gamer: This guy is pretty rare and is not aggressive. He drops a diamond or an Emerald.
- Rainbow Girl: The rainbow girl will light up your world and drops dye or wool. 25HP and not aggressive.
- Diver: You will find the diver in ocean biomes. He is not verry powerfull but verry fast so dont go out in the ocean without a boat!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge