- Updated on: May 18, 2017
- Newest File: environmentalcreepers-1.11.2-1.2.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Environmental Creepers Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4 is a small mod that allows tweaking some aspects of Creeper or other explosions.
The most common and useful tweak is probably the one where all the blocks destroyed by Creeper explosions will always drop as items.
No more partially filled Creeper holes!
The following configuration options are available. The mod handles Creeper exposions separately from all other explosions, so that you can only enable the tweaks for Creepers, if that is the only change you are looking for.
- disableCreeperExplosionBlockDamage: This completely disables Creeper explosions from destroying blocks
- disableOtherExplosionBlockDamage: Same as the above, but for all other explosions except Creepers
- disableCreeperExplosionItemDamage: This prevents Creeper explosions from destroying items on the ground
- disableOtherExplosionItemDamage: Same as the above, but for all other explosions except Creepers
- modifyCreeperExplosionDropChance: This enables the item drop chance modification for Creeper explosions
- modifyOtherExplosionDropChance: Same as the above, but for all other explosions except Creepers
- creeperExplosionBlockDropChance: The chance that a block destroyed by a Creeper explosion will drop as an item. Range 0.0 … 1.0, where 1.0 means that the block always drops as an item.
- otherExplosionBlockDropChance: Same as the above, but for all other explosions except Creepers
- modifyCreeperExplosionStrength: Modify the explosion strength for Creeper explosions
- creeperExplosionStrengthCharged: The strength of Charged Creeper explosions. The default in vanilla is 6.0 (double of normal Creepers).
- creeperExplosionStrengthNormal: The strength of normal Creeper explosions. The default in vanilla is 3.0.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Environmental Creepers Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by masa_, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.