- Updated on: June 2, 2016
- Newest File: Enhanced Tools 1.9-1.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Enhanced Tools Mod 1.9 adds improved with a good efficiency and durability more than normal tools. I’ve noticed a lot in making the textures and so be something spectacularly simple and very useful.
The first will be crafting the Enhanced Table and give right click with the mineral we want to do our tools. When the table has mineral blocks it’s time crafting the molds that will give you right click on the table and get our tool. The molds have the same textures but it depends on the material to do the crafting may get the tool in the table that metrial We picked.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Enhanced Tools Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MorelPlay, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.