- Updated on: May 26, 2016
- Newest File: EnhancedPortals_1.7.10-universal-3.0.12.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Enhanced Portals 1.7.10 comes with many new features. If before we could customize the dimensions of our sites, as well as the interior color of the goal, we can now use a new block like structure of the portal, which will allow us to change the color of it and the appearance of both the exterior and interior of the goal and even modify the particles emitted when activated.
This is clear, besides being able to create portals and link frequencies to quickly go through our mine our house, for example. It also adds a nice variety of new gadgets that will give us even more versatility to the portals of Minecraft.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Enhanced Portals Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by Alz454, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.