- Updated on: September 3, 2016
- Newest File: EnergySynergy-1.9.4-1.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
EnergySynergy Mod 1.10.2 allows you to automatically convert Tesla energy to RF and EU, in both machines and items.
It does this without the need of any special converter blocks.
The conversion rate between Tesla and RF is 1:1, and the rate between Tesla and EU is 4:1 (configurable).
The conversion possibilities can be configured or disabled in the config file.
This mod is experimental, energy conversion issues might be possible at this state.
This allows you to do things like placing a Tesla-producing machine next to an EU or RF consumer:
(Displays and generator are not included in this mod, those are from Integrated Dynamics)
This mod collects anonymized startup data, this can be disabled in the config file and adheres to Minecraft’s snooper settings.
How to install EnergySynergy Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the EnergySynergy Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by kroeser, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.