- Updated October 8, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Enderthing Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 provides the ability to have globally-shared color-coded inventories.
- Now available on both MC 1.8.9 and 1.9,1.10!
- Ender Key: By shift-rightclicking on an Ender Chest, you can open the shared inventory corresponding to the color code of the key. Anywhere, any time.
- Private Keys: These items act like the normal keys, but instead of opening a global inventory, the inventory is player-bound instead, which means other players will get separate inventories from you.
- Ender Lock: By shift-rightclicking on an Ender Chest, you can permanently convert this chest into an Ender Key Chest, which will allow hoppers and other pipes to access the chest.
- If you use the lock on an already-keyed chest, the old lock will pop off, meaning it’s reusable.
- If you want to de-key a chest, put it on your hand, and shift-rightclick on air.
- Private Locks: Similarly to keys, they act like normal locks, but with a caveat: Private chests can not be automated, since the inventory is bound exclusively to the player.
- Bags: Same principles as the chests and keys: normal ones access the global network, private ones access the private network.
- A way to change the chest colors by clicking the wool pieces at the top with dyes (like in Ender Storage).
- Playerbound Tag: Once bound to a player, the locks would bind a private chest to an specific player, allowing access to automation devices AND other players to access the chest’s contents.
- After binding, only the original player can modify the chest’s color keys.
- The playerbound tag would NOT be returned when breaking the block, and if placed again, the chest would return to being a standard private chest.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Enderthing Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by gigaherz, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!