- Updated on: October 8, 2016
- Newest File: enderthing-1.10.2-0.7.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Enderthing Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 provides the ability to have globally-shared color-coded inventories.
- Now available on both MC 1.8.9 and 1.9,1.10!
- Ender Key: By shift-rightclicking on an Ender Chest, you can open the shared inventory corresponding to the color code of the key. Anywhere, any time.
- Private Keys: These items act like the normal keys, but instead of opening a global inventory, the inventory is player-bound instead, which means other players will get separate inventories from you.
- Ender Lock: By shift-rightclicking on an Ender Chest, you can permanently convert this chest into an Ender Key Chest, which will allow hoppers and other pipes to access the chest.
- If you use the lock on an already-keyed chest, the old lock will pop off, meaning it’s reusable.
- If you want to de-key a chest, put it on your hand, and shift-rightclick on air.
- Private Locks: Similarly to keys, they act like normal locks, but with a caveat: Private chests can not be automated, since the inventory is bound exclusively to the player.
- Bags: Same principles as the chests and keys: normal ones access the global network, private ones access the private network.
- A way to change the chest colors by clicking the wool pieces at the top with dyes (like in Ender Storage).
- Playerbound Tag: Once bound to a player, the locks would bind a private chest to an specific player, allowing access to automation devices AND other players to access the chest’s contents.
- After binding, only the original player can modify the chest’s color keys.
- The playerbound tag would NOT be returned when breaking the block, and if placed again, the chest would return to being a standard private chest.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Enderthing Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by gigaherz, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.