- Updated on: October 2, 2017
- Newest File: EnderNet 0.2.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
EnderNet is a mod which provides a means of inter-server transportation of items and messages (and, eventually, fluids/energy) across different servers and modpacks.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the EnderNet Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by asiekierka, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.