- Updated on: April 28, 2017
- Newest File: Enderfuge-1.11.2-1.1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds an Enderfuge, which aims to improve the gold/iron nugget output you get when you smelt your armor/weapons.
Crafted like this:
Note that this requires special fuel! Ender Pearls will burn for 250 ticks, Eyes of Ender will burn for 500, and End Crystals will burn for 1000! A single operation will take 1000 ticks. These all entirely configurable. Check your “config/ctd” folder!
You can only smelt Vanilla items right now. In the future, you’ll be able to smelt down further modded armors.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Enderfuge Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TheMasterGeneral, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.