EnderCore Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.7.10 is a library and it is used by EnderIO, EnderZoo, and many others.
- Updated on: January 20, 2017
- Newest File: EnderCore - 1.10.2-0.4.1.65-beta
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the EnderCore Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by tterrag1098, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.