- Updated on: February 2, 2016
- Newest File: EnderTech-1.7.10-0.3.2.405.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
EnderTech is a mod that aims to allow the combination of machinery and objects of Thermal Expansion, objects and machines Ender type. That is, it is dependent on a small mod of Thermal Expansion, which will give us new and useful functions.
Go to (Quick links)
The mod lets you create objects and devices that can be used, for example, a tank Ender, ?pads? to restore the health of the players within a certain distance of the object, as well as devices that emit damage in an area of land concrete, among other options.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ender Tech Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by RWTema, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.