- Updated on: August 29, 2017
- Newest File: endertanks-1.12.0-220.127.116.11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.7.10, 1.12.1, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
There are many ways to move Liquids through dimensions and DireWolf20 has shown us some very creative ones. But none are simple or compact. Ender Tanks Mod does a really good job of doing that. It adds in ender tanks which run on the same idea as the chests. The 3-bit color code for the different chests, giving you 4096 different tank groups to run on. It has three bands around it, which can be separately colored. All 16 types of dye n each of the three slots.
Please note: Requires ShetiPhianCore
Usage and Recipes:
- EnderTanks will share storage with all other EnderTanks on the same network with the same color code.
- Clicking on a color band with a dye will change the tanks color code, and clicking on the tank with a diamond will move it to your personal network.
- When a tank is broken the color code is remembered, but not the network. Instead if the tank was on a private network the diamond used is dropped. A broken tank does not lose the liquid inside, even if it was the only one on the map.
- Liquids can be pumped in/out by connecting a pipe to the top/bottom. Buckets can also be used for manual filling/emptying.
- They also respond to redstone, while powered they will syphon from a tank above and/or empty into a tank bellow.
- To retrieve network and storage information just Right click on the tank.
- Any color of wool can be use in the recipe and will yield an EnderTank with all three color bands preset to the color of the wool used.
- You can also combined any EnderTank with a wool block to receive one will all the bands set to the wool color.
- EnderBuckets are the portable counterpart to EnderTanks, they have access to the same liquids as the EnderTank(s) in which they share a network and color code.
- Sneak + right clicking on an EnderTank will set the bucket to the tanks color and network
- Liquids can be picked up by right clicking and placed with Sneak + right clicking
- In creative mode:
The EnderBucket will act as an infinite source allowing you to place the liquid without decreasing the amount inside. (must have at least a buckets worth of liquid inside)
It will also act as an endless void, allowing you to pickup a liquid without increasing the the amount inside. (must have at least a buckets worth of space inside)
- Right click to display network and storage information.
- Any color of wool can be use in the recipe and will yield an EnderBucket with all three color bands preset to the color of the wool used.
- You can also combined any EnderBucket with a wool block to receive one will all the bands set to the wool color.
- Crafting is limited to only 16 color codes (all three colors the same)
You need to make an EnderTank and Sneak + right click to access all 4096 codes and private networks.
Expand the storage capacity of a tank.
- EnderPearls add 8 more buckets, while EyesOfEnder add 16 more.
- This allow you to expand a tank from 32 buckets to 256. (14 Eyes, or 28 Pearls, or any combo of the two)
- This is a permanent increase for the tankid (network+colorcode), so if applied to a red/red/red tank on the global network, all red/red/red tanks on the global network get the upgrade.
- Changing the network or color code will change the capacity to what ever the new tankid has.
This mod needs ShetiPhianCore
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ender Tanks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ShetiPhian, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.