Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 27, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ender IO Mod– Compact conduits (RF and MJ in and out), highly configurable machines, farms, powered tools and armor, not to mention stuff and things!
How to install Ender IO Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Ender IO Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Ender IO Mod
This is made by CrazyPants_MC, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.