- Updated on: December 29, 2016
- Newest File: EnderIO-1.7.10-18.104.22.1681.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ender IO Mod– Compact conduits (RF and MJ in and out), highly configurable machines, farms, powered tools and armor, not to mention stuff and things!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ender IO Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by CrazyPants_MC, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.