- Updated on: November 29, 2016
- Newest File: endercrop-1.11-1.3.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ender Crop Mod is a simple mod that adds a crop which you can harvest to get ender pearls.
The ender crop has 8 growth stages. Harvesting it at any stage will drop Ender Seeds, at the 8th stage it will drop 1-2 Ender Pearls and sometimes an extra seed.
- Follows vanilla Minecraft growth rules but at 50% the rate of wheat.
- Requires light level < 7 to grow (redstone torch).
On tilled end stone:
- Follows vanilla Minecraft growth rules at the same rate as wheat.
- Requires any light level.
- 1 in 50 chance to spawn an endermite on harvest. (configurable)
- Ender seeds can be found in dungeons and are as rare as golden apples. (configurable)
- They can also be crafted by surrounding wheat seeds with 4 ender pearls:
Tilled End Stone:
To obtain tilled end stone you simply right-click regular end stone with a hoe that has been enchanted with Unbreaking.
Waila/The One Probe integration:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ender Crop Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by DrMathiasDJ, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.