- Updated on: April 23, 2017
- Newest File: EnderCompass-1.11-188.8.131.52.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ender Compass Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.0 – Tired of crafting millions of ender eyes just to find a stronghold? Well, have no fear, the ender compass is here. Find your way to that ender dragon with time to spare.
- Points to a stronghold
- Pointer freezes when placed in an item frame
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ender Compass Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MrIbby, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.