Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 29, 2016
- Newest File: EnchantingPlus-1.10.2-126.96.36.199.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Enchanting Plus Mod 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 completely gets rid of the randomness of enchanting and allows you to pick what YOU want on your tools! It is. It will register enchantments that other mods add and will show up for the appropriate tool.
Advanced Enchantment Table:
Enchantment Table Upgrade:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Enchanting Plus Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.