- Updated May 14, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
I’ve never been a big fan of zombies, and I’ve always felt that Minecraft has been…. tainted… by the choice to include Zombies and Skeletons, as well as certain other occult or spiritistic elements. I decided that I would make a mod that removes these questionable influences and replaces them with a more “everyday” alternative.
EllitopiaBears Mod is a plugin gives a few of the default vanilla mobs new models, and renames a few of the blocks and items. The mobs still behave in exactly the same way and make all the same noises (because I haven’t worked out how to change that yet… feel free to suggest), and simply changes the models and renames things.
Go to (Quick links)
- Zombies have been turned into Brown Bears
- Skeletons have been turned into Polar Bears
- Wither Skeletons have been turned into Black Bears
- PigZombies have been turned into Pig Bears
(Yeah I know that one’s weird… they’re the pre-dead pigmen in Bear suits, OK!)
- Ghasts have been turned into “Guards”, a kind of mechanical drone
- Witches have been turned into Wise Bears
- New, more appropriate sounds have been added for Guards, Wise Bears and Polar Bears
- Mob heads have been changed to match the new Bear models when placed
- Enchanting has been renamed “Enhancing”
- Potions have been renamed as “Cocktails”
- Default Nether textures have been tweaked to be less “Hell”ish
- Netherrack has been renamed “Fire Rock”
- Nether Brick has been renamed “Cave Brick”
- Changed wording on achievements to match new changes
- [1.0.10] Wise Bears have a rare chance to drop one Nether Star if killed with a Looting sword (3% chance per looting level)
- Bears sound like bears, not the mobs they have replaced
> Exception: Brown Bears still sound like zombies… because they kinda sound like bears anyway!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the EllitopiaBears Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by ellbristow, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!