- Updated on: July 29, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Electrical Age Mod offering the ability to perform the industrialisation of your minecraft world..The content is more than 150 items/blocks. This mod is not just another electrical mod because of his unique simulation model. Electricity is not echanged with ?packet? like in EU, I2C, BuildCraft, but with a real model that allows to do unseen possibilities !
- A better simulation: Electrical simulation with resistive and capacitive effects. Behaviour similar to those of real life objects.
- Multiple electrical sources: Furnaces, Solar panels, Wind turbines, Batteries, Capacitors
- Break the cube: Cables, sensors, actuators, alarms, etc. can be placed on each face (outer and inner) of a cube witch allows a significant reduction of the consumed space by electrical installations.
- Night-lighting revisited: Lamps, switches, captors,
- Small and big electricals consumers: From the lamps, electrical furnaces, to the miners, transporters,
- Incredible tools: XRay scanner, flashlight, portable mining drill,
- Genericity: Old redstones circuits can be exploited with electrical redstones converters.
- Game lifetime/complexity extended: A consequent list of new raw materials and items
Go to sections(Quick links)
In game controls:
- To open the integrated wiki it’s X key.
- To turn some small wall blocks it’s C key + right click.
- To interact with some items it’s C key.
/eln reGenOre 1
Give the possibilities to regenerate ore on a map that was created without the mod.
For that, type /eln reGenOre 1 into you ingame console. Then reload the map.
Each time a chunk is loaded, that check that some Electrical age ore must be into.
Very useful for old map created without this mod.
- There is a game integrated wiki that provide all blocks / recipe / smelting that are possible for this mod.
- As specified in “In game controls” it?s the X key to open it.
- If you want to host a server and play on the same PC, maybe you could have a little lag. But if you play with the client and you share the map with the LAN option, all run perfectly.
- This mod works in SSP/SMP/LAN.
- Because this mod is in BETA, please, for your self, do often backup of you worlds.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge