- Updated on: August 19, 2016
- Newest File: ElectricAdvantage_1.10.2-2.2.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Electric Advantage Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8 is an add-on mod to Power Advantage that adds electricity to your Minecraft experience, including a rock crusher, furnace, food oven, batteries, laser turret, auto-crafter, and more. Plus photovoltaic solar panels, hydroelectric turbines, and steam turbines for electricity generation. When combined with the item conveyors from Power Advantage, Electric Advantage enables you to build automated factories that mine, smelt, and craft (and fend-off zombies and creepers too).
Electric machines require lots of plastic, copper, and steel (plus a little bit of sand, tin, and lead), so before you can start lighting up your world with electricity, you want to go mining for copper, iron, and coal and also start a potato farm.
After you have a decent supply of plastic (made by smashing potatoes into starch and then smelting the starch) and a few dozen ingots of copper and steel ingots, you can begin making your first Power Supply Unit (aka PSU). Every electric machine has a PSU in its crafting recipe. To make one, craft a few copper plates (a row of 3 ingots makes a stack of 3 plates) and combine them with plastic ingots to make blank circuit boards.
Then combine carbon dust (crushed coal) and sand to make silicon ingots and then use the silicon to make microchips. Combine a circuit board, microchip, and solder (alloy of lead and tin) to make a Control Circuit. Finally, combine the Control Circuit with a steel plate and two wires (made from 6 plastic ingots and 3 copper ingots) to make a PSU.
Now that you have your PSU (you should make a couple of them), you can now make electric generators and and machines. Below are the recipes for the hydroelectric turbine (a good beginner’s power generator) and automated assembler (which will help you craft more PSUs):
If you have NEI or another recipe look-up mod, you can see all of the electric machine recipes by simply searching for all recipes that use the Power Supply Unit.
How to install Electric Advantage Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Electric Advantage Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Cyanobacterium, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.