- Updated on: January 11, 2017
- Newest File: ElecCore-1.11-1.6.381.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
ElecCore – Rendering Library Mod contains shared code for Forge mods and is used by Elec332 and others. A Rendering Library and commonly used code can be found here.
Feel free to use this in your modpack.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ElecCore – Rendering Library Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Elec332, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.