- Updated on: November 18, 2016
- Newest File: EiraMoticons_1.11-5.2.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
EiraMoticons Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 adds emoticons to Minecraft chat. By default, it adds all Twitch global emotes and most Twitch subscriber emotes, but can be configured to limit those further or add emotes from BetterTwitchTV or the generic Twitch smileys.
- Default Emotes (eira*)
- Twitch Emotes (Global, Subscribers, Smileys)
- BetterTwitchTV Emotes (Global, Channel)
- Custom Emotes (available locally, by placing image files into the emoticons directory)
- Emoticon API (other mods can use the EiraMoticons API to display images in chat, such as name badges)
How to install EiraMoticons Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the EiraMoticons Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Blay09, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.