- Updated November 18, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
EiraMoticons Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 adds emoticons to Minecraft chat. By default, it adds all Twitch global emotes and most Twitch subscriber emotes, but can be configured to limit those further or add emotes from BetterTwitchTV or the generic Twitch smileys.
- Default Emotes (eira*)
- Twitch Emotes (Global, Subscribers, Smileys)
- BetterTwitchTV Emotes (Global, Channel)
- Custom Emotes (available locally, by placing image files into the emoticons directory)
- Emoticon API (other mods can use the EiraMoticons API to display images in chat, such as name badges)
How to install EiraMoticons Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the EiraMoticons Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Blay09, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!