Edible Bugs Mod
- Updated November 21, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Are you hungry all the time. Always looking for food. Then look no further. Edible Bugs Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4 adds bugs to block drops. Dig dirt, grass blocks, or cut down trees and pick up bugs that you can eat.
Search for termite mounds in Savanna’s. Dig the mounds for termites and termite larvae.
Click the larvae on a dirt block to grow new mounds.
To auto farm the termite, build a Termite zapper and place dirt on the left side and the termite larvae on the right side in the GUI. Turn on using a redstone signal. Once the mounds reach 3 blocks tall, they will be farmed and re-planted if dirt and larvae are present.
Finally, cook all these bugs in a fryer for even better food content.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Edible Bugs Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by eractnodi, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!