- Updated on: June 29, 2017
- Newest File: EM3R50N-EatTheEggs-1.12-188.8.131.527.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Eat the Eggs Mod – Anyone else ever look at the stacks and stacks of eggs in their survival worlds and wish you could eat those things? Seems silly that such a great source of protein goes to waste in the game right?
So … I know there have been “egg” mods in the past – I’ve used a few of them myself. But … since none of them have updated for Minecraft 1.9 yet (I think) and since I recently got the itch to try my hand at Minecraft modding … I thought I’d whip up my own egg mod!
- Each of the food items fills up a slightly different amount of hunger. I prefer whatever mods I use to make Survival mode realistic but fun so I don’t want these recipes to be overpowered! If anyone thinks the food/hunger settings need tweaking let me know.
- No native Minecraft items have been altered so it should be safe to add or remove from your Minecraft saves without breaking anything
Cheesy Scrambled Eggs:
Scrambled Eggs & Beef!
Scrambled Eggs & Bacon!
Slice of Bread
Cheese and Mushroom Omelette
Fried Egg Sandwich
Scrambled Egg Sandwich
How to install Eat the Eggs Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Eat the Eggs Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by chrisemersonnc, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.