- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Easy Crafting Mod adds two new crafting tables tweak that streamlines your crafting experience:
- Easy Crafting Table – allows you to automatically craft items from the resources available in your inventory
- Auto Crafting Table – automatically crafts items from a single recipe you set in the interface whenever there are resources available
It puts a simple GUI together to automate any recipe that can be made with what’s available in your inventory.
All you need to do for this mod to work is have craftable items in your inventory when you open the table. You’ll see a set of items load in the top portion that shows you what can be made with your items. And then all you need to do is grab as many as you need or can make. It also functions as a storage system for items you don’t want to include in your crafts. Just put them in the middle red section and they’ll be omitted from your available options.
This mod makes it super easy to quickly grab the items you need without having to put together the recipes. Plus you can grab multiple crafts at the same time instead of continually placing blocks for different recipes. There’s even a search section with the tabs on the left of the GUI. This section lists all the available items and the ones marked in green are what you can craft.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge