- Updated on: May 21, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Easy Breeding Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.8,1.7.10 adds the ability to breed animals (excepting Ocelots and Wolves) by tossing their breeding food on the ground near them. This allows very simple automated animal breeding with only vanilla tools.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Easy Breeding Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by anthonysheets, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.