- Updated on: November 23, 2016
- Newest File: Dynamic Surroundings Unofficial 1.11-220.127.116.11BETA
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Dynamic Surroundings Unofficial Mod 1.11,1.10.2 is Unofficial port of Dynamic Surroundings Mod, which has been discontinued since 3 monthes ago.
The original developer, OreCruncher, was once active modder, but suddenly stopped updating his mods, at least on github. Since I liked this mod, and there seem to be many people who are waiting for port, I decided to port the mod unofficially.
On beta versions, some features might not work, especially with sound systems.
This is because Sound System of minecraft has nearly rewritten on 1.9+, so remember that sound might not work well now.
This unofficial port will be removed right after when the original developer is back and update the mod for 1.9.4~1.10.2.
About License: Dynamic Surroundings mod was licensed under the MIT license , which allows modification without limit. (Excluding Attribution)
Also his license is mostly active on this unofficial port with his code which remain intact.
+ There is one feature excluded: Version Checker, the one which spams your chat with recent version.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Dynamic Surroundings Unofficial Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by abab9579, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.