Durability Viewer Mod shows your armour and item durability directly on the HUD. For everyone who don’t want to have to open their inventory every time they want to check the durability of their items or armor.
Go to (Quick links)
- The ability to see the current durability of all of your damaged items, much quicker than in vanilla
- The ability to see the current state and durability of your armor directly on the HUD.
- Display the total number of arrows in your inventory on top of the bow texture in your inventory
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Durability Viewer Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Falling_dutchman, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
- Durability Viewer Mod 1.8 Download
- How To Install Durability Viewer Mod
- Durability Viewer Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Durability Viewer Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.8
- minecraft mods 1.8 download
- Minecraft Durability Viewer Mod 1.8
- Minecraft 1.8 Durability Viewer Mod