- Updated on: December 2, 2016
- Newest File: [1.11] Durability Show 4.0.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Durability Show Mod basically enable you to have abilities to see the durability remaining of tools/armor on your screen.
- You can press H by default to open/close the GUI.
- Draws information of tools/armor on screen.
- Shows durability on tool-tips with advanced tool-tips off.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Durability Show Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by 61352151511, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.