- Updated April 24, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
DummyCore Mod 1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 is an API used by DummyThinking team to make mods. It contains some usefull functions, that make it easier for us to mod.
Different functions that DummyCore provides:
- 1)Easier mod/cfg registration
- 2)Automatic creation of creative tabs
- 3)Packet system
- 4)A new way to work with data(save it to string and parse later)
- 5)World/player save handlers(allows to save your data)
- 6)Lots of usefull functions in MiscUtils
- 7)Attributes system
- 8)Custom main menu support
- 9)ASM feature to remove interfaces of your .class files(do not know what that is? google it!)
You can use DummyCore as an API for your mods if you like to – the API is documented, so you can understand everything there is(at least I hope so)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the DummyCore Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Modbder, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!