- Updated October 11, 2016
- DragonAPI 1.7.10 V16d.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
DragonAPI Mod 1.7.10 is a function library and support mod which is relied upon by all of my mods. If you do not have the API, you will crash on game load with a NoClassDefFoundError mentioning DragonAPIMod.class.
- A detailed registry of all the ores, trees, and similar features added by all the big mods
- A similar registry of vanilla ores, trees, plants, and the like
- Many base classes that can be used as the parent class for TileEntities, Containers, and so on, simplifying their use and making them more powerful
- Interfaces that allow you to make mod item and block registration completely automated
- Functionality to use the pre-1.5 spritesheet textures for items (not blocks)
- Large libraries of scientific and mathematical functions and constants, such as materials engineering, thermodynamics calculations, kinematics, nuclear physics, vector calculations, and more
- Various support functions for interfacing with and converting between different Java data structures
- Lots of File I/O handling, including PNG, XML, and plaintext
- A large collection of functions for handling less coder-friendly elements of Minecraft, like enchanting and spawners
- Many preset references to avoid having to create new Itemstacks to get specific wood/slab/dye/etc types
- Lots of keyboard, sound, texture, and chat handling
- Various handlers for many mods, including BuildCraft, ThaumCraft, and the Twilight Forest
- Various tools for storing data, like a region of a world, or a series of timers, rendering data, multiblock blueprints, and more
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the DragonAPI Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by ReikaKalseki, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!