- Updated on: May 18, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ever thought of using Skyrim shouts in Minecraft? Then this mod is for you.
Dragon Shouts (Skyrim) Mod 1.8 adds 5 dragon shouts of Skyrim into the game. You can use them for fighting in singleplayer as well as in multiplayer.
- 5 Skyrim Dragon Shouts
- Slow Time
- Fire Breath
- Ice Form
- Unrelenting Force
- New GUI for selecting the shouts
- New blocks to unlock new shouts
- Available in multiplayer
How to use:
- Go into caves and look for special blocks with hieroglyphics to unlock new shouts (right-click the block)
- Make your shouts more powerful by upgrading them through higher levels
- Additional shout levels can be unlocked by finding blocks with hieroglyphics
- Press ‘G‘ to open the GUI for selecting a shout
- Press ‘Y‘ to activate the currently selected shout
- In creative mode: Unlock all shouts by right-clicking the ‘Unlocker’-Item (can be found in the Dragon Shouts Mod tab)
- The shouts can be manually changed using the command /dragonshouts set
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Dragon Shouts (Skyrim) Mod 1.8
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Relenty, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.