- Updated August 1, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Doors Mod adds 3 new usable doors to Minecraft. Door models made in Tabula, credit to mr_hazard, as usual.
- For a door to work as a “Portal” it needs to have a solid frame of blocks around it.
- Doors will link to the closest door of each type, within 256 blocks. They do not use a pairing system like was implied in the video.
- Rendering may have a bit of funkiness that will be seen in other situations not shown in the video. That shows how much more work will be required to make ?portals? render-perfect, as well as FPS friendly.
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Doors Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!