The Doors Mod adds 3 new usable doors to Minecraft. Door models made in Tabula, credit to mr_hazard, as usual.
- For a door to work as a “Portal” it needs to have a solid frame of blocks around it.
- Doors will link to the closest door of each type, within 256 blocks. They do not use a pairing system like was implied in the video.
- Rendering may have a bit of funkiness that will be seen in other situations not shown in the video. That shows how much more work will be required to make ?portals? render-perfect, as well as FPS friendly.
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Doors Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Doors Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install Doors Mod
- Doors Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Doors Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft Doors Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Doors Mod