Distinct Pack v1 Texture packs
- Updated June 15, 2016
- Distinct Pack v1.zip
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Distinct Pack is about the textures and models from MCPE ported for PC. New update for texture pack 1.10.
Comparison textures and models between MCPE to PC.
- Nether bricks looks bit bright.
- Tallgrass looks different and have height variants, also won’t look rescaled.
- The pistons looks better, the arm is different.
- Ice block (non packed/normal) doesn’t look translucent.
- Lava and Water looks different, is similar to alpha/beta from 2010-2011, and the lava animation frames smooth same.
- In HUD, the inventory looks bit translucent.
- Leaves looks different to more fancy, except the jungle, doesn’t look transparent.
Example about pack (in PC):
- Don’t make redistribution, just for personal use only.
- You can make review about this pack, including monetized content, as long as you credit me “CrizArtEX” and link back to this page.
- Strictly don’t use for make fake concepts about MCPE future versions, everyone knows it’s not a game and could cause consequences to the MCPE community.
It is all I will say about misc TP Port.
Just enjoy yourself, and sorry for my english.
Go to (Quick links)
Texture packs Spotlights:
This texture packs is made by CrizArt, all credit to modder. Visit the original texture packs thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!