- Updated on: October 8, 2017
- Newest File: DiscordChat-1.12.2-2.3.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4, 1.7.10, 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
DiscordChat Mod is a Forge (server-side only) mod to relay MC chat to Discord and vice versa.
This project is not affiliated with Discord in any way.
Requires configuration (config/shadowfacts/DiscordChat.cfg):
- email: The email of the user you wish to use for connecting to Discord (you can use your own account, normal Discord activity is not affected).
- password: The password belonging to the account you wish to use for connecting (you can use your own account, normal Discord activity is not affected).
- channels: A return separated list of channels you want to be relayed to MC and MC chat should be relayed to.
- botToken: Token for the bot
- serverId: The ID number of the server (How to locate it)
How to install DiscordChat Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the DiscordChat Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by shadowfactsmc, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.