- Updated on: March 24, 2017
- Newest File: DirtFlinger-0.1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Dirt Flinger is a simple tool that throws dirt from your inventory.
It can be used for bridge building or damaging mobs.
Crafted as Below.
Thrown Dirt Blocks will deal 6 damage to Mobs and the Dirt Flinger has 128 durability.
Not much else to say, but its great fun and can be useful.
See also the mods make by Vadis365:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Dirt Flinger Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Vadis365, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.