- Updated June 23, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Want to know what magnetic direction you are facing without installing fancy maps or trying to figure it out from the Debug GUI?
Go to (Quick links)
DirectionHUD is for you!
DirectionHUD displays your magnetic compass heading at the top of your screen.
- Just a simple compass display
- Configurable alignment on your screen
- X and y offset options
- Multiple styles to choose from
- Add your own style to the default png or make a custom png file
- Version update checking (never miss an update)
- Use the command /directionhud config to open the in-game config GUI!
Setting up custom compass styles:
By default 4 compass styles are provided (up to 10 will fit in the image file):
The indices start at 0 (the top compass is index 0). In the default image file the second and fourth styles are clear with white lettering (hard to see above). If you want to edit the PNG file (/gui/compass.png) to add your own styles, just copy one of the existing styles, paste it below the others, and edit it as you see fit. Each stye is 24 pixels tall (2 rows X 12 pixels) and 192 pixels wide. Currently the size of the compass HUD is locked to 65×12 (meaning that you will only see 65×12 on your in-game screen), but I plan to add configurable sizing in the future.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!