- Updated on: January 29, 2016
- Newest File: DinoDimension 1.01
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Dinosaur Dimension Mod adds 8 dinosaurs to your Minecraft world. Dinosaur Dimension Mod allows you to travel to the prehistoric overworld.
To access the dimension, build a typical portal shape (surround a 3×2 space of air) out of Cave Painting blocks. Activating is easy: Just right click a Cave Painting when the frame is complete. Green portals should appear, beginning your excursions into the unknown.
Find some Cave Paintings. Unlike regular ores, these only appear on the walls of actual caves. Any type will work. Despite not originating in the dinosaur age, these paintings have an ancient mystical aura that allows the portal to work.
List of dinosaurs:
- Dimetrodon (“Two sizes of teeth”) — large lizard-like creature with a sail on its back
- Velociraptor (“Speedy robber”) — quick, cunning, and fierce during the night, they attack in groups
- Pteranodon (“Winged without teeth”) –evil flying little beasts that attack you at first sight
- Tyrannosaurus Rex (“Lizard tyrant king”) — hulking monster that can easily outrun puny humans
- Sauropod (“Foot lizard”) — peaceful giants of the Jurassic age
- Stegosaurus (“Roofed lizard”) — armored and ready to defend in a fight
- Triceratops (“Three horned face”) — like the stegosaurs, only attacks if you start a fight
- Trilobite (“Three lobes”) — ancient bug-like crustaceans that fill the rivers
The Dinosaur Dimension is not a safe place to be at night, though no vanilla monsters will spawn there. Mostly you need to watch out for the velociraptors and pteranodons. The dimetrodons are not more than a nuisance. Along with prehistoric animals, this mod adds a few decorative plants ? this adds to the exotic, tropical feel of the Dinosaur Dimension. Last but not least, watch out for tar pits in the deserts. Use shovels when getting rid of tar for maximum efficiency.
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Dinosaur Dimension Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by sky_01, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.