- Updated on: November 20, 2016
- Newest File: Ding-1.11-1.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ding Mod is very simple mod. Clientside. Plays a configurable sound when Minecraft loads and reaches the Main Menu.
It’s called “Ding” because that’s the sound that plays when you pick up an XP orb.
It’s mod for minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 versions does not require iChunUtil.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ding Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by iChun, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.