- Updated on: May 28, 2016
- Newest File: DimensionalPockets 0.11.4.1 [crash fix]
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Dimensional Pockets Mod adds a block that can be “entered” so to speak. The Dimensional Pocket. Right click with an empty hand to enter it. Sneak-right click a wall, floor or ceiling inside the pocket to exit it. You can build stuff in it, for example a storage room or a small base. If you pick up the Dimensional Pocket you can place it down elsewhere, the content will remain. You can even place a Dimensional Pocket inside a Dimensional Pocket.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Dimensional Pockets Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Jezza, Nox, gellegbs, NPException, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.