- Updated on: April 3, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Digi Resource Pack 1.7.5 is made by the developer ’3dvinaz’. This Resource Pack focuses on realism and implements many high quality textures in to the game. If you really want to upgrade the look of your Minecraft game then I highly recommend that you download this Resource Pack.
The Digi Resource Pack is fully updated to Minecraft 1.7.5!
How to instal Digi Resource Pack 1.7.5
- Download the Resource Pack by clicking the Download link above.
- Do not un-zip the downloaded file.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs from the settings menu.
- Click Open resource pack folder.
- This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks
- Drag and drop the downloaded .zip file to your resourcepacks folder.