Detectors Mod 1.9.4 adds Crop Detector, Block Detector, Rain Detector, Mob Detector, Item Detector, Fluid Detector, Player Detector in minecraft
- Updated on: June 9, 2016
- Newest File: Detectors-1.9.4-1.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Detectors Mod 1.9.4 adds the following:
- Crop Detector: Detects if selected crops are mature.
- Block Detector: Detects if selected blocks are identical with specified item.
- Rain Detector: Detects if it is raining.
- Mob Detector: Detects if there are mobs around.
- Item Detector: Detects if specified item is in selected Inventories.
- Fluid Detector: Detects if specified fluid is in selected Tanks.
- Player Detector: Detects if there are players around.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Detectors Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MrRiegel, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.