- Updated on: March 6, 2017
- Newest File: DerpCats v1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod is just a bunch of insane cats.
Made for 1.11.2 (Forge v1.11.2-126.96.36.1998, the Reccomended as of 3/5/17)
We have the Fart Cat, and yes, it farts. It farts green sparkles. It is also known to produce flatulence when hurt. (Notice the green sparkles)
Here is the Exploding Cat. Don’t hit it too much, or it’ll go on an exploding rampage!
This is the Grumpy Cat. He doesn’t like you. He’s kind of moody. It’s rumored that when he dies he implodes and creates a huge explosion.. be warned.
This is the companion cat. He loves you. Tame him with some catnip, heal him up with catnip more. Catnip catnip catnip.
Speaking of, Catnip is craftable! One wheat = one catnip.
And of course, the catnip can be made into a BLOCK. Four catnip in the shape of a square and you’ll get a catnip block!
(Cat Dirt is creative only, it’s going to be used later, see PLANNED FEATURES)
-Make a cat dimension. This Dimension will have a catdirt surface and catnip blocks as a replacement for stone. Here there will be lots of cats.
-Mean Cat. Hostile, really doesn’t like you. Like, less than Grumpy Cat likes you. Will attempt to eat you. Run or fight.
FUN IDEAS THAT MIGHT BE ADDED:
-Hot Dog Cat
-Old Cat Lady – Villager, spawns cats around it a lot
-Hop Cat, No walking animation, Doesn’t wander, just hops randomly.
Please submit suggestions and bugs below. I’m willing to listen to any feedback.
Credits: Me, its_meow(formerly known as hiotewdew), for literally everything in this mod. Thanks to a friend of mine for the sounds.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the DerpCats Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by hiotewdew, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.